We are sure that you have read our blog about camo weddings. Thanks to so many companies with great ideas, camo is everywhere and in everything now! Here are some ideas for your other wedding-related festivities, like bachelorette parties, bridal showers and of coures the honeymoon.
I met my boyfriend while wearing a CollegiateCamo camisole and we have been inseparable ever since. I don’t feel this is a coincidence – camo is man-bait!
- Your bachelorette party will be a blast when you and your army of bridesmaids are dressed in camo! Imagine hitting the town in everyone’s favorite color – camouflage. Our camo tank tops look great alone or underneath a light jacket. If you are feeling a little more sassy, go with one of our pink camo camisoles. They are a customer favorite and are super-sexy to boot!
- Stop boring bachelorette games in their tracks, and knock out the guests when the prize for your bachelorette party games is a sexy camo babydoll set!
- Request that your bridal shower is one to remember when everyone wears matching tank tops. Get the mother of the bride in on the action, too! Imagine the look on her face when she’s given a camo henley shirt to wear! It beats any other bridal shower attire that there is!
- Get your maid-of-honor and bridesmaids gifts in camo. Maybe a camo nightgown will do, or some cute boyshorts! We have plenty of options at CollegiateCamo!
- Don’t forget the honeymoon! Suprise the groom with some of the cutest, sexiest lingerie you have ever seen. He will be delighted when he realizes he doesn’t need a owner’s manual to “operate” them either. Here’s a complete listing of all our camouflage lingerie and loungerwear.
Have fun! This is a once-in-a-lifetime event. It is stressful enough planning and executing a wedding. We would be happy to help you with your camo-clad plans. Just give us a call at 888-417-9386 or email us at email@example.com
White dresses, huge veils and trains, grooms dressed up in the tuxes they will have to return in a few days, huge guest lists and two people vowing to spend their lives together…. What could make this moment more beautiful? Camo! We at CollegiateCamo have come to the consensus that everything is better in camo. Have a dog? Get it camo! Have a baby? It will look adorable (and deer stand-ready) in Real Tree Hardwoods onesies! Camo is literally everywhere these days. Since we are full swing into June, I could not ignore the wedding theme after seeing camo wedding ring sets, we had to do something to show folks how fun camo can be!
A bride can order her full dress from a shop like Camo Formal wedding dresses, you can find RealTree camouflage wedding rings, and bakeries can make you a custom-designed cake that will suit your liking. Don’t forget the wedding night! CollegiateCamo offers plenty of CollegiateCamo camo lingerie and loungewear for the honeymoon for the bride as well. These few items are not the end though; I have seen TV shows where the couples get married in a deer stand!
Will your bride-to-be want to be in a camo wedding? Maybe, maybe not, but you can do as little or as much as you want. From wearing just a camo garter to a full blown camo wedding gown, she does have her options. (And women like options, trust me on that one!) Either way, good luck with the plans and we hope you find these pictures as fitting for an outdoors couple wedding as we did!